Saturday, September 4, 2010

winner, winner, chicken dinner.

my hot pockets student from a previous blog continues to crack me up with little comments about food. apparently he is very hungry by about 2:30 every day.

he asked me to go see another teacher to get some pork skins. i told him if the teacher sent him with a pass the next day, he could go. ;)

and another day -
student: do you like ramen noodles?
me: i've never had them.
student: do you live in (the town where i teach)? because everybody here likes ramen noodles.
me: no...

or when someone mentioned candy, he replied:
i don't like candy. i like real food, like chicken....and chicken....and hot wings.

2 comments:

  1. You've never had ramen noodles?!?! Are you SERIOUS?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally serious. my mom never bought them or fixed them growing up, we were spaghettios people lol. so i grew up to also just buy spaghettios and not ramen.

    ReplyDelete